Production Manager 3D-Radar
3D-Radar is ramping up production and is looking for a hands-on Production Manager with a strong mechatronics background. The candidate will organize and oversee both in-house and out-sourced production, and will be working closely with R&D to optimize quality and minimize the production cost of existing and new products. The position will be located at our R&D headquarter in Trondheim, reporting directly to the CEO.
• Overseeing in-house and out-sourced production
• Planning and organizing production schedules
• Negotiating and interacting with subcontractors
• Develop production test and verification procedures in collaboration with R&D
• Prepare production documentation and engineering drawings
• Organizing the repairs and maintenance of customer systems
• Servicing and mobilization of demo and rental systems
• Compliance certification
• Bachelor and/or Master in mechatronics, electronics, mechanical engineering or equivalent.
• Extensive experience with electronics manufacturing and logistics
• Experience with quality control and quality programs
• Experience with mechanical design and 3D modeling software
• Systematic and problem solving skills
• Management, organizational, and people skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills (Norwegian and English)
About the company:
3D-Radar AS is developing 3D ground penetrating radar systems for subsurface utility mapping, archaeology, humanitarian demining, road and bridge deck inspection. 3D-Radar pioneered next generation 3D Ground Penetrating Radar(3D GPR), and is now one of the global leaders and preferred instrument supplier for detecting and mapping underground infrastructure.