19 Sep Production Technician
3D-Radar is ramping up production and is looking for an electronic technician with experience from electronic production and mechanical assembly. Candidate will be responsible for assembly and servicing of the 3D-Radar product portfolio, and should be familiar with electronic troubleshooting techniques and use of modern electronic test and measuring instruments. The position will be located at our main office in Trondheim, reporting to the Production Manager.
- Assembly of 3D-Radar’s ground penetrating radar systems
- Servicing and repairs of customer systems
- Servicing and mobilization of demo and rental systems
- Building prototype radar antennas in collaboration with R&D
- Develop and optimize quality control and production processes
- Relevant technical degree in electronics/mechatronics (technician or engineer)
- Experience from electronics and/or mechatronics production
- Experience with QA processes and quality management principles
- Basic knowledge of RF and high frequency electronics.
- Familiar with production and troubleshooting of embedded Linux systems.
About the company:
3D-Radar AS is developing 3D ground penetrating radar systems for subsurface utility mapping, archaeology, humanitarian demining, road and bridge deck inspection. 3D-Radar pioneered next generation 3D Ground Penetrating Radar(3D GR), and is now one of the global leaders and preferred instrument supplier for detecting and mapping underground infrastructure.